top of page
useful services you can contact...

click on the name of the service to be linked to their website


For a comprehensive list of adult mental health services and supports, please visit the following list of resources, current as of March 31, 2020:

Mental Health Resources

Other services for children and families:

Parentline (Qld and NT only) 

Call 1300 30 1300 

Kids Helpline (National freecall number)

Provides telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25.
Call 1800 55 1800.



Provides support to young people with mental health concerns via face to face multi-disciplinary services around Australia. Also offers e-headspace online support for 12-25 year olds, see website for more information. 

Department of Child Safety

Government department servicing families and children, including taking notifications and concerns regarding child sfaety. Please see the website to locate your closest service centre.

The Australian Counselling Association

The Australian Counselling Association (ACA) is a National progressive professional peak association of counsellors and psychotherapists with over 3000 individual members.



ANZACATA (formerly known as: Australian and New Zealand Arts Therapy Association)

ANZACATA only recognises training for Arts Therapists from the approved  courses offered by Universities and Colleges in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore which are referred to under ‘Professional Membership’ on their website. The membership levels are graded depending on a therapist's training background. My level of membership requires a minimum two year Masters Degree with a component of 750 supervised clinical hours placement in the field of mental health.


If you are interested in art classes for adults or children, I can highly recommend the following classes:

Contact: Kerry Walsh

Contact: Shelley Radovic

Contact: Fiona Mcllwain




bottom of page